I skipped class on Monday.
was really tired + lazy to go college. :(

Tuesday class ended at 6.30pm.
as usual, Corporate Administration classes for SURE ends late.
and there will be test on next tuesday!!! :/


can you spot the RAINBOW? :D
it just brighten our day!
ok..at least for a moment.

Wednesday nothing special.
another ordinary college day.
and I'm feeling kinda sick already! :(


the weather is freaking HOT these days!!!

Thursday, supposingly to have 3hours break.
but went for replacement class with Fan Lui, which we both skipped on Monday. :P

then, went Canteen 2 for lunch!
I can hardly recall when was the last time we actually sat and ate there! hehehe

and there were some events at Canteen 2 Foyer.


some pre-Christmas celebration thingy.

it's December, and it should be a festive season!
but I'm only feeling the stress of assignments!!!!! :(

well..2 more weeks and I shall be almost done with assignments!

so......where to on Christmas people? :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment