Departed to Stonehenge at 6.30am!
yes, it was earrrrrrrly in the Morning *yawns*
the green green grass, with little purple flowers :)
blue blueeee sky
and yup, only the both of us Girls :)
my dried up Spaghetti, cause I poured in the sauce the night before..
stupid me...oh well, lesson learnt :P
it was a little jam on our way there....was so bored in the bus!
luckily there was Ipod to the rescue!
and after 6 freaking hours, here we are! :D
yup, all the way here for that few stones XD

here is STONEHENGE.
one of the Seven Wonders of The World. :)
we illegally went in and quickly snap a few pics before we were shooooo-ed away..whoopsy :P
yes, it's all bout taking pics with the Stones XD
enjoy the pics below, nothing much, just Stones seriously.

sunny sunny day, my final pic with the Famous Stones.
picnic feel.
love the sky, love the weather, simply just loving it all ♥
that's 奶妈 & 奶爸! :D
I am White Crazy Sheep.
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
in Salisbury Town.
exploring the Town.
all I can remember was the lovely Flowers there..


I've told u so..it's just the colourful flowers that attracts me!
it was basically a small little town.

the St. Mary's Cathedral.
notice the people up there?
in the Cathedral.
yup, there's plenty of Cathedral all around UK.
every places we go to, for sure there's one that we'll visit.
like this pic tho :)
there was a man Preaching there I suppose.
can't understand what language they were talking in. :/
niceeee!
Swans & Little Ducklings.
this day trip was real tiring! we spent approximately 11hours in the bus!
i can hardly feel my butt when i reach home!
and if u asked me? I wouldn't advise u to go here, 25pounds was not worth it.
but well, since it's One of The Seven Wonders of the World..and at least, I've been there if people asked.
so...why not? :P










































0 comments:
Post a Comment