I had an interview for LJMU today.

we went in, in pairs..and the question I was asked was: Can you cook?

LOL..yeah, basically he just told us 'bout our programme & modules..nothing much tho..
as simple as that only! :)

and this is so random..but yet..we went Genting..I know, like again right? :P


we paddled our way up! XD

yes, just for Ice-Cream!!! :D

the weather is sooooooooooooo HOT nowadays!
siaooooooo!

went Old Town to chill awhile..

and suddenly, we came up with plans! :D

we're planning to go Malacca & Port Dickson..maybe next week?
hehehehehehehe

at first, it wasn't that cold..
but later on, there was wind..and we started to feel the cooooooooooool-ness! :D

yeah, lame..SO WHAT? :P

cun jump! :D

back we go to KL!
a place where we belong...what am I crapping XD

bai bai..I'm sure we'll be back SOON!
hehehe :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment