and som Mum bought it for me! and she told me it was in the fridge.
I used to NOT eat Tomatoes..and later on I tried them as many said it's goooooooood for the skin.
so for the sake of BETTER skin, I ate them..later on, yeah..I just eat them la. :P
One day, I thought of eating it and.......
what's in my mind was that, small tomatoes should me like that lah!
but.................................
*stunned face*
so big, how to eat ini macam!
anyway, I tried them today..and actually boleh tahan la.. :D
***********************************************************************************
I bought this last week from Sunway's Digital Mall.
its costs RM23 (a few ringgit more expensive cause its "strawberry" *swt*)
the one on the Left is the "thingy" inside.
its very the flabby-ish thingy la....
tried it on my Laptop
and on my phone as well....
the colour would change as you use it..
it indicates when you're suppose to change it.
it was rather watery..I doubt it really did help la..
maybe just a little :P









0 comments:
Post a Comment