from this week onwards, my weekends will be gone. :(
I mean Sundays, as I will be having FOUR hours of intensive classes for my ICSA paper. *sighs*

Saturday.
had 2hours of class today.
and later went to Mid Valley. Initially wanted to watch "Green Zone" but only front seats left..so the movie receptionist suggested "Nine" to us, saying that it is an ACTION movie! 

ok..an "ACTION" movie it seems! :/

omg..seriously, I just don't get it!
all we remembered from this movie was, "I'll be here waiting for you, with my legs open" XD

we left after one hour.......and headed to..

Murni's! :D

After that, they came my house for a short Sing K session.
and so sorry, something went wrong with th mic/speaker/i don't know what. :(


Sunday.
usually I would be having my brunch outside, but yet today..I had it at home :(
cause I have class from 2pm-6pm! :(((((((((

bo-ring............

according to our seatings.
and Aislynn is abandoned..hehehehehe























Alex, I caught you playing games! hehehe
Aislynn folded a paper into a boat and did some colouring job? LOL!

Puteh, busuk la~~~~ *faints* XD

oh yes, we are that bored. :/

maybe we need to sit right IN FRONT to pay attention to the class!

all my coming Sundays will be gone! :(((((((

0 comments:

Post a Comment