I can't believe that I'll be leaving Liverpool soon.
in a few hours time, to be more exact. :(
I can still vividly remember the day when I reached Liverpool.
the feeling of excitement to explore this new place and experiencing this foreign place. :)
our Dinner meals.
the time we prepare and cook together..the laughters in Flat 108 :)
we're all so gonna miss Nai Ma's cooking! ♥
the Day Trips we went to..
not wasting any weekends we have by visiting to various Cities nearby :)
the Makan-makan & Drinking Sessions
our so called after exams stress-release activity & ber-bonding sessions :D
can't believe that in a blink of an eye, it's been 3months already.
time flies? so true.
5 papers down and I'm now a Degree holder? so called Graduated already? :D
no doubt, I'll surely miss this place, where I spent my 3months Summer Degree Programme.
indeed it's an awesome experience I had here.
not forgetting the fun and wonderful times in Liverpool with my Babes. :D
I heart u Girls to da MAX! ♥






0 comments:
Post a Comment