On Tuesday Evening, all Summer Semester Programme Students were invited to a Ball Night.
it was a kinda Farewell/Graduation Party for US, the Students :) 

see how dressed up everyone is?

my Gorgeous babes, all dolled up for the Night :D

in Adelphi Hotel.

that's Mr. Colin Paul.
we're the last batch of Summer Students that has the opportunity to be taught by him.
yup, he's retiring already.
wishing him a Happy Retirement. :)


Food was..uhhhhhh........not good I shall say.
just wasn't our type of Buffet, if u get what I mean.

I'm her Guardian Angel, watching over her at all times :P

my other 2 babes, Aislynn & Fan Lui ;)

with Nai Ma! :D

the Guys, all looking real smart in their Formal attire ;)

yours truly. :)

Family Potrait 

we couldn't bear to walk in the cold Night, with our killer Heels!
so a Taxi would be the BEST solution :D


everyone was taking pictures randomly, with those u don't even usually talk to I mean.
but who cares if we really know each other or not, it's never too late right? hehehe
totally had a great Night, I bet we all did, no? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment