on Friday Evening, we went out to see the Sunset.
but unfortunately, we were too late I guess? :(
so, we decided to go Albert Dock for a walk instead.
(pic credits to Christina)
indeed very beautiful view in Albert Dock.
I'm so gonna miss this place. :'(
my Girls. :)
it was a very Windy Night.
superrrrrr COLD! :/
but luckily my Dear reminded me to bring my Gloves. ♥
my Signature Pose XD
Models wannabe for H&M?
yes, memang tak malu :P
Lobster Pot.
in the Chilling Nights, this will be the place that 1st cross our minds when it comes to eating FRIES :D
*nom nom nom nom nom*
ODEON Cinema.
I only went there to watch Movie ONCE. XD
spot us? :D
we're still young in our Hearts ♥
Liverpool ONE.
just DONE with my Final Paper today. :D
I'm suppoed to feel very relieved and HAPPY, but yet feeling sad to leave this place as well. :(
had a great partayyyy tonight.
update soon, stay tuned! :)















0 comments:
Post a Comment