On the FIRST day of CNY, went walking around in KL.

headed to Mid Valley.
wanted to watch movie, but the queue was looooooooong! *gave up*

went to Pavilion next.

cantik! :D

too many people there eh! :\

do I look like I'm in China now? XD

Mummy & Aunt.
they look alike riiight? :P


Went makan at Delifrance.

salad.

lamb shank.


later that night, what else?
they played POKER.
interesting to watch! hehehe :D

____________________________________________________________________________________

On Chor 2, went makan brunch at Lot 10.

saw this Ferrari on the way there.
*pheweeeeeeeeet* :D


bought Tarts & Siew Paus!



After that, went my Godmother's house.
yup, again..cause the rest of them were there to pai nian.
so we joined along. :D

great CNY feel in her house! :D

aunties! :P

pork + yam. *drooooooools*

kai ma!

oh btw, she gave me angpau the other day when my Cousin & I went pai nian at her house..
she gave me Ren Min Bi (China's $$$)!
how sweet of her..but unfortunately...I couldn't use it! :((((

but it's ok..I suppose I'm going China on the end of March..so I could use it by then? :P

I bet it would be a NICE view here, at night! :)

they purposely blocked us! ish!

posing lagi! XD
RED!
ong arrrrrrrr!!!! :P

at the highest floor drinking/chatting.

fei chu yuk!
la la la~ :P


Next place, our usual hang out place for get-together. :)
Aunt's place at OUG!

siennnnnn........

tidbits!

got a little tired, and so I took a short nap. :P
later when it wasn't that sunny, went taking pictures around.

Cindy & I.

my Mum came and joined us too! :D

what else could they be doing there?

mahjong~

little Cathlynn! :)

everyone wants to take pictures with her!

RM5 per photo pls. :D


Played cards later..i won..erm..RM2? XD

they even gamble on playing Golf.
who hit nearest to the hula hop, wins! XD

Went out for dinner together. :)

yee sang!
it's a must on CNY! :D
but not that I like it la..will only eat the crispy crackers. :P

continued playing cards..and I won another RM3? XD

and we got extra RM3 for the ice-cream treat! :D

and we have plans for tomorrow.
hope it'll be ON!
pls DO NOT ffk again!!!! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment