yes!
after soooooooooo long, can't decide which phone to buy......and now......
finally got myself a NEW PHONE!!!


yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

can't wait to see it? :P

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

surprised?
hey, don't look down on my NEW PHONE ok!
can use to hit those stupid robbers or sth........
anyhow you throw it also won't spoil...
super DURABLE ok! :P

nah....just kidding...
this was in year 2007, when my phone got robbed by those IDIOT fellas... *&^%$#
excuse me lah, really super angry with those jerks!
LOSER!!!

okok..it's just that I was using this phone for awhile at that time la :P

but seriously, I wanted to buy a new phone now..
but after so long still don't know which to buy..
so I'll just stick with my current one first.
btw, any suggestions? :)


and ohhh, NEW CAMERA is OUT!!! :D

TX-7! *drools* :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment