G6.

the initial plan was to Rootz, at Lot 10.
I was google-ing and found out that it is only open fron Wednesdays-Fridays.

so....change of plans, to G6 at The Gardens.

getting prepared at my house.

all dolled up, waiting for our driver! :P

this is our hilarious driver for the day. :D

7 packed in the car. :/

kinda nice scenery outside the club.


the guys.
pls don't lan yan yeng! XD

drink drank drunk.
and I was assigned to be the driver of the night, so can't drink much.
everyone kept checking me out, to make sure that I didn't drank too much. XD

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam seng!!!!!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~~~ :D


♥ you guys loads!

HoeGarden!

girls' fav place: the washroom. XD

heart the surroundings! :)

♥♥!


chai mui. XD


played some games..
he was asked to dance on the stage :P

all DOWN!

next, he was asked to light a cigarette for a girl :P

one down. *buuuuuuuuuuuuu*

she needs to randomly ask a guy to take photo with her.
and guess what, this guy was actually her friend's friend.
what a small small world!

this girl is very sweet. :)



had a FUN night with all of you! ♥

mamak as usual. :)

driver for the night.
tanggungjawab besar ni, TUJUH nyawa dalam tangan saya. XD

that was the very first time I went clubbin' with my cousins.
when's our next plan? :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment