Early Saturday, went to Red Box, Gardens. :D

nice weather! :)

Ooi Chek, Lee & I.

Kotak Merah!

sing sing sing~~~
wohoooooooooooooooooo~~~




sang CNY songs! :D

tutup aurat ya. XD

♥

went for haagen dazs! :)

bought Durian Pancake!

MICKEY phoneeee! :D
it's so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Lee & I kept playing with the phone.
suddenly we were so amazed by the lights. hahahaha XD


Later, headed to our dinner place.

FULLHOUSE! :D

been wanting to go here a loooong time ago..finally!

oh btw, it was actually closed for private event, a wedding dinner actually..
but Lee told them that we came from a farrrr place, "Ipoh" XD

and so they let us in!
*yayyyy* :D

and later, they actually still allow few other customers in as well. :)

Menu. :)

nice KLCC view outside!
luckily it stopped raining later in the evening. *phewwww*

Ooi Chek.
super layan Lee & I taking pictures XD

our TEAs.

nice surroundings to take pictures! ♥

all WHITE decorations.
niceeeee! :D

bath tub XD

O.O

konon sombong LOL!

welcome to my rooooom! :D

playing around with the stuffs they sell there. :P

nice one! :D


FOOOOOOOOOOOODS......

 





overall, food was not bad la.
main point of going there was for the DECO anyway. :P

but I MUST say that I super heart their........

Chocolate Brownie! ♥


Night lightings were even NICER! :D


After eating, continued our photography session :P




can't help but love the viewww :)

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY, LEE! ♥

hope you had a great day with us! :)

the girls. ♥
makan non-stop. :P

在屋顶唱着你的歌~~~
hehehehehe :D

oh, we so happen to heard the next table ladies talking bout our school..
we were curious whether they were our seniors..

and I heard one of them singing our school sing a little!
so, confirm from MGS! :D

later, we asked them and yes MGSians! hehehe
we chatted a little.
they were they 1997 graduated batch.
9 years elder than us wey!

and we took picture with them..
but my camera's battery died. :(((((((((
so gonna need to get it from Ooi Chek! *hmpf*


alright, gtg sleep now.
GOOD NIGHT! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment