so, here it goes...
I've enrolled in TARC in year 2006.
I still vividly remember the first day of college.
We were all packed inside the College Hall. Asked to change to college shirt,sang,clap,took an oath-which we all thought it was lame. hahahaha..sorry, but....LAME!!! :P
Diploma
Wern Hwei and I was in the same course, Business Administration.
luckily I've got her. otherwise, I think I would be kinda leftout..maybe for awhile..LOL!
Li Cheng & Siew Feng were the first two people we knew in our new Group.
and luckily we got along very well! :)
later, we got closer with other girls as well.
fyi, my Group consists of mostly girls.
girl power wey! *winks*
during break time, I still remember we used to hang out at both of their house at TBR, as it was near college.
used to take silly pics...many many of them!
yes, childish?
so what? *rolls eyes* :P
I told 'ya, we take loads of pics.
yes, I have many many many pictures in my laptop! :D
all good memories are captured.
happy times. :)
in Lecture Hall.
in Class with my chicks! ♥
we got Plant from one of our tutor!
and..mine just died few weeks ago. :(
hey, Wern Hwei's died looooooong time ago! *cough cough*
remember we used to answer questions, so that we'll win hampers!
and yup, my group always WIN!
muahahahahaha :D
this was for our Marketing assignment.
which we put in a lot of effort!
cute us. :P
sing k sing k~~
went Shogun, for our last outing before our Diploma ends. :(
my HOT CHICKS! ♥
super heart all of you for painting my wonderful 2 years of Diploma! *big hugs*
and this was the end of my Diploma '08.
our mini Gathering.
miss hanging out with all you girls! ♥
another steamboat-BBQ gathering!
yup, gathering again! :)
Redbox Plux, Pavilion.
______________________________________________________________________________
What's next?
Advanced Diploma
I continued studying in TARC-Business Management.
the place we used to spend a lot at; watching movies.
MBO, Ampang.
stupid things we'll do there.
well, nobody's there. we do whatever we like! :P
why we did this?
cause if we do so, Wern Hwei will then skip Lecture. XD
do you still remember 'bout this?
hahahahaha!
arcade, JJ. :D
Ian and his chicks! ♥
our all time favourite PAN MEE! :)
Last year's CNY, we went Penang together! :)
had loads of FUN there!
where to this year?
plansss pls! :D
our first Sport activity at College.
yes, I know we are so "healthy". XD
year '08, we went Genting for toooooo many times.
had our BBQ gathering. :)
went Murni's together for the first time.
Poppy.
Zouk, for our Pretty Boi's birthday.
Malacca makan makan.
Raub waterfall.
Ipoh-Cameron road trip.
Jai ho~~~~~~~
KLCC.
During our Final Semester of Advanced Diploma, we had the most MAKAN outings.
we're all HAPPY KIDS! :D
Tenji, Mont Kiara.
Vivo's, Times Square.
Ikea.
Dim Sum, Kuchai Lama.
celebrated Christmas together! ♥
chillin' sessions after a whole loads of assignments and tests!
my Advanced Diploma gang. *muacks*
heart you guys for making my final year of college a GREAT one! ♥
Group 8.
We were being complained the MOST!
yes, we're stupid..or i suppose we're LAZY, to be exact? :P
in our MAICSA shirt.
so synchronised, so cantik! :D
great knowing all of you!
I can't believe FOUR years had past so fast!
and that's the end of my College Life.
I'm really fortunate to have found great friends here.
all the fun and happy times we had together..
the time we spent together during lectures and tutorials..
makan makan, crap crap..
stressful assignments and tests periods..
all that we've went through together these 4 years!
it's really my pleasure to meet and know you guys. :)
this is a part of life that we all have to go through.
and I'm glad that mine was a fabulous one!
I know I'm gonna miss you guys LOADS! ♥ ♥ ♥
All the Best to all of you! :)








































0 comments:
Post a Comment