so what I've been doing during this study...ok..STUDY week..


only 3 subjects..
yes..THREE subjects and it's KILLING me already!

kenapaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~ *bangs head on wall*

____________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, went makan at aunt's house, for the birth of the new baby..
apparently, 12 days after a baby is born,...erm, it's a makan day? XD
something bout gathering together and celebrate kinda thing-lah!


bought these for the little angel.
she's super cute!
and she gave us a WIDE smile! :D

_________________________________________________________________________

Early sunday morning..erm..4am? yes..AM!
went to LCCT..


why?


cause Yani's leaving. :(
and I'm sooooooo gonna miss her! *sobs*

she's been with us for 5 years already!
through my college life wey!
and she really sayang me a alot!!! *cries out loud*

well..hope you can find your own happiness back at your hometown. :)

After sending her off, went makan Dim Sum.
I can't recall when was the last time i ate so early! :/

later, went home..supposed to continue my sweet dream..
but......I'm a person after makan, cannot sleep punya! XD

so..studied awhile..


and the early sun, fresh air..and sounds of birds chirping..

all of it together made it a GOOD MORNING for me! :D

and...i continued studing sleeping. :P

btw, my exams will be starting on Wednesday!
goooooooooood luck to all my friends! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment