Mr. Christopher.
our Corporate Governance lecturer & tutor.
I suppose he's one of the tutors who doesn't hate our Group. :)
and CG assignment is one of it that drives me nuts doing it!!!
FYI, our Group has bad reputation for TWO of our subjects.
what to do, too "stupiakkk" mar...... XD
so, for our LAST 3 hours break...
went to Wangsa Walk for breakfast.
Sweet Bowl.
very the crispy!
Ian and I likey! ♥
my Latte Vanilla & Peanut + Chocolate Toast.
our dessert. :)
After that, went TBR photostat..find for lecturers...
and somehow, time past fast for today!
Ian's been searching for this a few days already!
his RM 12.50 calendar! XD
would you buy such a car? :/
Ian car=our store room. :P
too many books to handle for this Semester!
it's CRAZEEEEE!
De-Bak-Chi-Lization! XD
In case you don't understand what I'm saying 'bout..
my another lovely bitch! ♥
tomorrow will be the LAST day of college! *sobs* :(((









.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment