Wednesday.
had my first paper- Corporate Administration

Thursday (today).
second paper down- Corporate Governance

seriously, CG was the paper I studied and not know anything.
it seems to be sooooo-the-common-sense-lah!
but..unfortunately, I don't have any of those! *faints*

3 hours paper, wrote and wrote and wrote.
I can barely feel my hands now. :(

and it was the first time I didn't get to have any sleep.
thanks to the bea-ti-fuuuul timetable; one paper after another!
this is TOTAL MADNESS wey!

shout out loud: CHI-SEEN-GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


my lucky bag! ;)

last paper on Monday.
fast fast fast!!!

can't wait for CNY! *jumps in joy* :D
_____________________________________________________________________

Daddy bought this:


or-ga-nic la right!

that word NEVER gives me a good impression.
cause..it's always means TASTELESS! :P


you can find these inside.

I laughed seeing the long bean.
somehow, it's weird. XD

btw, didn't liked it.
imagine eating your vegetables like CHIPS.
this is so sooo weird!
ok..to me at least.

need a good night sleep to conpensate back my sleepless nights.
GOOD NIGHT! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment