a Post-Birthday celebration for Wern Hwei.

went Curve.

super jam.
took me one hour to reach there.
double the normal time I would have reached if it wasn't jam. :(

dinner at Garden.

nice deco..and surroundings. :)

kinda blurrr..

Next place, Library.
to minum minum and chit chat.


the girls. ♥

as always, Hoegarden.

with Cherry! :)

the service at Library is really BAD.
we waited sooooo long for our drinks!

, the COOL people. :P

err..you were "surprised" right? XD

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!! :D

all of us. :)


oh btw, i was sitting right in front of the FAN!!!
and it is soooooooo annoying!!!
messing up my hair! *arghhhhh*

ok, veeeeery nice. *swt*

hope you had a GREAT NIGHT!!! ♥



 p/s: and I shall be NOT going out late nights anymore.
I shall stay at home, be a guai guai girl from now on.
eh, I'm always a GOOD GIRL ok! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment