I know I've abandoned my blog for.....a week?
not that long only right? :P
cause this post was tooooooo long..and I need TIME!
anyway, here it goes........enjoy :)

as to compensate for the CNY trip, I asked my mum to go Hokkaido, Japan with me..but unfortunately, to see Lavenders, the best month would be June/July..so here it is..I ended up going Hunan, China.

DAY 1

it's been a few years since I've been to KLIA..
this was due to the Air Asia trend. LOL

in the Aero Train.
belum bangun face. it was around 6am that time.

hi! GOOD MORNING! :D

super cute clouds! :D

breakfast.
the noodles was.....ewwwww
so kering/sticky!
but well..the pudding was nice tho! :)

after almost 4hours flight, reached GuangZhou.

had our Lunch there.
(we still haven't reach our actual destination yet, just stopby to have lunch)

quite cantik inside.

famous famous HK makan makan ppl been there.

after makan, off we go for......

the tickets for......
jeng jeng jeng.........................

new punya BULLET TRAIN!
*wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* :D

cantink inside... :)
it was very quiet when it's moving too!
cuuuuuuuuuuuun!!

mummy and I :)

this was the fastest speed I saw.

after 2hours, finally reached at Changsha (our actual destination)
after one whole day of travelling by car --> plane --> bullet train, finally we've reached! :)
was really exausted. *sighs*
anyway, we've reached! :)

super sejuk! *strong wind blowiiiiiing*
the wind was killing meeeeeeee :/

keeping myself as warm as possible!

I was told that the weather was like Genting.
but it was waaaaaaaaay cooler than Genting :((((((((
so, all that I packed was long sleeve, but not those thick thick ones! *arghhhh*


DAY 2

early morning, RAINING! *sighs*

wearing as much as I could due to the weather! *shivers*

visited this place..sorry I can't remember where XD

some pics taken there:




i know, i know..too much of me right? XD
soooooooory la!
just bear with me :P

cantik! :D

at Mao ZeDong Square.
yup, drizzling the whole day. :(



so ♥in' it! :D

so here's Mao ZeDong's residence.

this is his room.
ok, not that you guys are interested. i know, i know. XD

and this is the statute of Mao ZeDong.

what's better than some warm sweet potato in this coooooooold weather!

ok, not like I like to eat it..lol


DAY 3 

 seriously, I'm really trying to wear as many layers as I could XD

yes, I the pinky treeeeees/floweeeeeers there! :D

apparently, this was Donkey Meat?
I have no idea :/

headed to this KAMPUNG place, called Fung Huang.
stayed there for a night.

loads and loads of fooooooood!
it's like a pasar malam.
me likeyyyy!
unfortunately, there was no bubble milk tea there! :(


this is gooooooooood!
the nuts! i'm so missing this! :P

this sweet is really famous there..
some kind of ginger sweet.

tahfu busuk!
didn't dare to eat cause it was BLACK! :/
as I recall, it wasn't black when I ate it at Taiwan. hrmmmmm

no idea what is this.
like some KUIH (with red dates, and some other stuffs)
didn't really liked it. bahhhh
this machine was to make something like KUIH BAHULU

















trying out their local food. :)
I don't know what is this called.
wishing paper flowers?
well, it costs RM 2.50 only, so I bought it. :D
all you have to do is: light the candles up, make a wish, let it off the river.
hope what I wished would come true? :)

nice lightings by the river.
later, was walking with mum and this girl asked us to take pics.
RM5 per photo.

plus she offered us to wear their traditional costume at RM0!
yes, free. :)
so mum said since we have free time..why not? :P

perhaps I'll scan those pics to share with you guys one day.
stay tuned! :)
after that, went for Supper.
mee soup + wantan.

















I was bored that night.
well, almost every night..cause we tend to be back early at Hotel every night..around 8pm/9pm?


DAY 4
good day! :)
it got warmer today! *phewwwwww*
seriously I wouldn't know how to deal with the weather anymore, if it was going to be sooooooooo cold every single day! :/

but thank God, I saw the Sun finally, on the 4th day! :D
camwhore a little first :P

this shop by the streets was faoums apparently..for its tahfu mee or sth like that..

trying it out.
looks like worms, no?
anyway, it wasn't nice!
ok, maybe I just didn't like the taste.
quite a nice little town there.
tried out their local ice-cream.
original flavour, it was okay-okay lah!
I still prefer choc/milky ice-cream :P

Tian Men Mountain.
we need to take cable car to get up there.

yes, it was veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery high.
but well, maybe I was busy snapping pics..and so can't even recall noticed how scary it was.

after that ride, I heard everyone was saying how scary it was and all..
one Aunty even wore her shades and used her hat to close her face throughout the ride :/

breath-taking sceneries!
like, seriously..I'm always amazed by the mountains/sky/trees/flowers..
it just makes my eyes feels so comfy :)

see that "hole"?
see the stairways to get up there?
yes, I'll soon get up there.

it was 999 stairs to get to the top.
I CAN DO IT!!!
and guess what? when I was almost reaching, some uncles; like around age of 70+ were already making their way down :/
I'm so amazed. they were all still so healthy and strong!

and since I'm only 22, how can I not do it right?
die die also MUST make it to the top la!
tak boleh kalah la, kan! XD

*wohooooooooooooooooooooooo*
yes, here I am.


the so called SPIDERMAN guy climbed up here before! :/
yes, the one who made it on top of our very own KL Tower too.

with Uncle and Aunt. :)
was real tiring that day.
had too much of walking.

this hotel was real nice! :)
4 bintangs.
and what's better, we're staying here for 3nights. :D


DAY 5

visited this place for a boat ride..

and for this waterfall as well :)

yup, those are the boats.

on the boat..that Girl in front is introducing and explaining...

I was sitting right behind, so that I could take pics? :P

oh btw, they call the Girls there as "Ah Mei" (阿妹), and not "xiao jie" (小姐).
"xiao jie" would be referring to prostitute there.

yes, I'm born in the year of Dragon.
whoops, did I just revealed my age?
oh, well...............

♥ the Sky Brigde! :D

Uncle & Aunt. :)

another cable car ride.

:)

yes, told ya I'm loving the pink pink flowers thereeee! :D

brue brue sky~ 


ok, i know there's too much of me :P

Mum bought Cucumber to makan.

yes, it was definitely good, to chill a little.
the weather was getting a little warm.

both yesterday & today was all 'bout walk walk and walk!
had some "foot massage"
but actually it was more to PROMOTING/SELLING their products, rather than MASSAGING!
or I shall say, there were simply just TOUCHING my legs *swt*

After Lunch, we continued our journey..

this was called 天下第一桥! (World's No. 1 Bridge)
it was real scary looking down :/

the BIG BIG LOCK!

you could buy the locks..

it could be for family/health/relationships/studies/.....
just lock what you want to wish for! :)

prepared for the elevator!

it's 300+ floors :/
but on the way down, I could hardly feel any pressure of whatever.
















in the elevator.
btw, the pic on the right..that korean aunt was smiling to my camera! :P

you see how high it is?

that night, went for a SHOW.
it is by the famous and well-known Director Zhang YiMou.

it was held Outdoor, and luckily it didn't rain that night. :)

the one with the spotlight was the Narrater.
basically it was like a Musical Show.

so colourful! :D

that's the wolf-turned-pertty lady.

it was basically a LOVE STORY.
between a human & a wolf.
yup, simple and touching one.

the ending was AWESOME.
where both the main characters were on each ends, and later the bridge joins together.
spot that WHITE spot there? yup, there was where they hugged one another.
awwwwww~~~
yes, happy ending. ♥


DAY 6

small garden in the Hotel.

headed here to have a look at the natural stones in the cave.

with their tongkats! :P
according to them, it really did helped them a lot, along this trip with the never ending walkings!

the natural stones inside the cave.

yes, I'm loving the sun now. :D

went for some SILK talk..bla bla bla..

had some TEA sessions too.
btw, this uncle here really looked like my Grandpa. :)

queuing to get on the buses.

it looks like the Caterpillar in Genting! :P

Mummy & I.

does this looks like the 3 Sisters? lol

[b]errrrrrrry the beautiful~~~


DAY 7



















yes yes, like again right..I know XD

ok, last pink pink pic already :P

finally, on the LAST NIGHT, we were given time to go SHOPPING! :D
but time was limited, one and a half hours only :(
seriously, I did not had enough time! *arghhhhhh*

Bubble Milk Tea! :D
yes, die die also wanna drink, teeheeeheeee


DAY 8

before we headed to the Airport, had lunch here.
apparently it was the Largest Restaurant in Asia. :D


our last meal before we leave. :)
*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam SENG!*

this girl is our cute Tour Guide there.
she has a smile on her face ALL THE TIME.
and she makes us all so happy! :D
everyone agreed to let her stay at our homes one day each, when she pays us a visit in Msia! :)

yes Kuala Lumpur, I'm coming home. :)

while waiting for the Boarding time, I noticed..it was time to buy a NEW SHOE!
yes, been wanting to buy a long time ago, but just none of the shoes caught my attention *sighs*

I took flight from ChangSha --> GuangZhou --> KL
seriously, if I could choose, I rather not have transits in between.
so mafan and wasting time!

with the Doctor's stethoscope! :P
ok, its was an Earphone.

sunset. :)

yes, definitely a tiring trip with plenty of walkings and walkings.
but i did enjoyed it nevertheless.
thank you Mummy, for accompanying me thoughout this trip.
yes, its more of her teman-ing me for Holidays, hehehe
♥ you! :D

yet, my desired destination will still always be HOKKAIDO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment