yes, I went missing last week as I was working.
really tired! i worked 6days! so hardworking right? I know :P

on Tuesday, worked as Usher for the World Instant Noodle Association.

apparently it was attended by the world instant noodle companies..from Japan, Korea, China, Russia,.........
and I was told that the son of the inventor of instant noodle was there too! but..of course I didn't know who was it..basically, just stand like a vase there XD

(some pictures below will be small, hp pics quality cacat)

at Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

at first, I was told to work from 7am-4/5pm.
then later she asked me to work for two shifts, 7-9am and 6-9pm. *swt*
during the loooooong break where/what I went/did?
I went home of course!
yes, waste of my time! ish......

the dinner was at Saloma, the Tourist Centre.

Jane & I, getting prepared.
dress code was Black Dress.
seriously, it was a little messy, the agent kept giving us wrong info.
at first saying wear "black dress" then "wear formal" then back to "black dress".......... -.-"

while waiting for the Dinner to start :)

later that night, there were some traditional performances.
and we also got the chance to makan makan n minum minum there.


Wednesday-Sunday, I worked for Panasonic's 3D TV at 1 Utama.

my job was simply just taking care of the 3D Glasses.
easy job, yet it was the HEELS that was killing me!

this is the 3D TV.

Wed-Fri was bo-riiiiiiing. cause not many people were there.
so that means I was just STANDING there, looking around.
what's worse, Sony was having their RoadShow too at the bigger area! *swt*

but luckily, there were nice people there chatting with me.
they were all so friendly and nice to talk to.
they even asked me to sit. hehe :)

see, proof that I wasn't just plain STANDING there.
i did my JOB too! :P

some customers I really feel like *argh* wanna scold them XD

1. they came near looking at the 3D Glasses, so I asked if they would like to try it out. and they said "NO"..ok fine, I'm OK with that. then, they saw OTHER people trying it out.. *look look look* "miss ah, can I try?" *swt* (ok la, this one still ok)

2. they just take the Glasses themselves. *hello, I'm standing just next to it for a reason*

3. whole family took ALL the Glasses, leaving other people waiting and waiting and waiting. *eh hello, can be considerate a bit or not?* then, of course I try to only give one Glasses to one family, and they gave me that kind of STARE! (whatever la, I act as if I never see anything *forced smile*)

4. some customers asking real loads of questions! and even out of topic. *forced smile, walking away from them, act as if I'm busy XD*

5. sitting there for soooooooooo long. *eh, rumah kamu ka?* and oh, a customer even slept there! yes, SLEPT there on the sofa! and so, the staffs there purposely turned the volume of the TV to MAX! but yet, STILL SLEEPING! *swt* XD

ok, still many many cases..can't remember them all..LOL

lonely break. :(

goyang kaki in toilet XD
LOL.

of course, those who did came and teman me makan..I heart you guys loads! :D (you know who you are)

Toast dipped into half-boiled egg!
(I purposely took this pic for you, Wern Hwei! I know you're gonna say ewwwww :P)

After work, we went Murni's. yes, again. :D

and also went Sing K with Kah Ho on Saturday night.

we had our own concert in there XD


yes, totally a tiring week for me.
my leg is so dying already, I could hardly feel it every single day!

one last week for me to rest.
and I guess it shall be time to start studying?
gosh, a month left only to sitting for my ICSA external papers. :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment