no, this post is nothing bout what you're thinking!
not Lord Of The Rings, nothing like that. not even close I shall say.

well well, cut the crap.
and I shall present you the LOTR.






Lord Of The Ribs!

yes, very-the-big-portion.
the 4 of us (Agnes, Ooi Chek, Loong Fatt n I) can't even finish this!
of course we did ordered a Char Siew Spaghetti to share as well..and desserts too..but.......
can you imagine how biiiiiiig it is?

yes, its pricey too. this costs us RM98.

yet, this little restaurant by the name of Checkers, is hidden inside the housing area; without even a signboard, is fully booked for that night! (luckily we did booked!)
I suppose that tells you how good the food is already? :)
btw, we wouldn't even find out this restaurant if it wasn't LF, checking out food blogs all the time!
yes, he talks bout food 24/7!!! ...well almost. XD

and this Uncle there, i suppose its the Boss there..he's real funny & nice too! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment