I'm so free yet I didn't update my blog?
hey, i went to WORK!
yes, i mean it. :P
I came back from China on Monday, took some rest on Tuesday, and started working on Wednesday till SUNDAY! yes, I know I'm hardworking :D
Wednesday i worked with Wern Hwei, for Clinique at KLCC.
we had to pull customers in to buy their new product, the Moisture Surge.
it was sold at RM 160, plus a small eye cream and another product; I forgot which.
why there aren't any pics of me working?
*sighs*
fyi, we were wearing all black, with a lab coat. :D
On Thusday till Sunday, I was working with Li Cheng at Mid Valley.
it was for Panasonic's 3D TV.
all dolled-up for the job. :)
got changed in the toilet.
and this is the area we're working at, in Best Denki.
all we had to do was to Register the customers who want to watch the 3D TV.
this was the room for the customers to watch.
yup, for the 3D effect, you will have to wear it.
customers with their children enjoying the 3D TV.
some gave comments that it was NICE.
some just went in 2seconds, and said, NOTHING SPECIAL. *swt*
well, below are some of our pics:
the sakai us :P
after work, we will get changed and off we went for Sony Expo.
yes, I think almost every night we went there..for............
(you know, i know la, LC! XD)
hahahahaha
yup, we went to try out Sony's 3D TV as well..
I would say, same same la.......
Ian came to visit us one Night.
well, make it TWO nights! :D
went Murni's for supper. :D
every morning, same routine..
make up, off to MV, work work & work.
*grrrrrr*
both of them was working at the Redemption Section.
and we were at the same area, so able to chit chat together, hehehe

that's Zi Yun on the left and Adrian on the right.
both of them were nice people. :)
teacher look. :P
every night sure-do-thing: ONLINE.
and.....hehehehe
on the last day, as a kinda-celebration-thingy after finish working, we went for Steamboat at Tasty Pot.
and boy can the skinny Adrian eat loads and loads of PRAWNS! :O
well, on Monday afternoon, we went Sunway Pyramid for Brunch?
Old Town now has Teh Tarik Time?
its from 3-6pm.
and that was my week.
how was yours? :)
























0 comments:
Post a Comment