Wednesday

**edited

Went movie with Wern Hwei.

I would say its not bad lah.
but still prefer "How to Train your Dragon!" :P

btw, I went to take passport photo too.




we look so alike? XD
and this was totally not planned! hehehe

later, went for dinner & L4D2 & supper with Ian.
*baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang*


supper at Pappa Rich! :)



Thursday

Went around Sg Wang to pay for Flight Tickets with Wern Hwei.
yes, I'm seeing her everyday almost everyday. lol
since we were JUST "around" Sg Wang..we went shopping a little :P
yes, who could resist? hehehe

went T-Bowl for "sam tim sam" (3.15) tea time. XD





everyone's sitting on the toilet bowl.


and it felt quite ewww eating from the toilet bowl?

"sai" (shit) ice-cream XD


us!

*peeping*

yuck yuck!
poor thing, she has no place to sit!

left: enjoying mode
right: suffering mode

LOL!

banana split in the Bath Tub! :D

she look naked. haha

**********************************************************************

found this big Lollypop at Cousin's place. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment