I find this picture so cuteeeeee! :D

well..my so called "ESCAPE" post here simply means, I WISH I COULD ESCAPE FROM "MAICSA EXAMS"!!!
ok..I know that's quite impossible.
there's not even a way for me to not take this exams.
...unless "critical illness" *swt*
so.....no choice but to sit for it.

and lemme share a theory that Mr.Puteh told me last week. haha.

MAICSA EXAMS = RM 510
UK SUMMER SEMESTER PROGRAMME = RM 30,000 (agak la)

so........510 of 30,000 would be...........................
only 1.67%!!

don't get me?
MAICSA EXAMS is only 1.67% of our UK PROGRAMME (RM 30,000).

so....................
my MAIN POINT here is that......


WHY LET THIS 1.67% MAKE YOU ALL SO STRESSED UP?

so, let's all be prepared for UK!
*wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* :D

true?
yes, very. at least for me. :P


ok, I'm done crapping.
*back to building relationsip with my lovely notes* XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment