yes, I watched Iron Man 2.
erm..seriously, I prefer for FIRST one tho!

yes, basically most of the days was just me n FB notes.
it was really distracting, and I could hardly concentrate.
all I was thinking was HOLIDAYS! hehehehehe :P

but I sincerely thank those who motivated me to study.
THANK YOU! and a BIG BIG HUG to u guys! :D

a pot of 4 Treasures? XD
ok, I simply created that name..haha
cause it has Prawn, Crab, Squid & Fish meat inside.
waited quite awhile for this, but it was nevertheless FRESH!



Saturday Night, celebrated.......

Mr. Bulat's BIRTHDAY! :D
he just cut his hair.
face bulat n body also bulat.
 DOUBLE BULAT=DOUBLE HAPPINESS! :P
(he's so gonna kill me if he sees this :P)


♥♥♥

After that, we went Neway.

let's get the partaaaaaay started!
*wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*
excuse me for being a little too excited, cause I've been at home for too long :/

showing off our "tikus" :P

back to a normal picture

samseng ni!
 tsk tsk tsk
us: where you park your car?
him: err.........
us: *laughs* seriously, we don't see your car here! XD
him: ok, i remember.................*think think think*

*moment of silence*

him: i remember its in the....."yellow box"
us: *burst into laughter!!!*

well, after a few seconds..he did remember where he parked la..hehehe



AWESOME NIGHT! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment