since last week, *study online study online*
somehow, I just can't concentrate!!!
was pretty much distracted, as I'm thinking bout UK already! :P
seems like there's too much to pack!
can I bring my whole wardrobe?
oh btw, I've been hearing loads bout SHOPPING in UK!
sounds veeeeeeeeeeery FUN! ♥
*wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* :D
right, putting UK aside, I still have to STUDY. *sighs 1000000x*
last Sunday, somehow I just can't study..
was too sleepy, I'm not sure it's the weather or what..just somehow..
and so, I asked Dad & Mum to accompany me to go jogging.
just for awhile, to make myself awake.
oh yes, it did help. a little. XD
but seriously, throughout the week..nothing seems to be going in my head..
this is not good. oh my...
ice-cream is ♥
ONE more week and I shall be leaving Malaysia already.
can't wait, yet sad at the same time.
and I shall be really AWAY for a week.
yes, study. (hopefully) :P


0 comments:
Post a Comment