DAY 1
at Bukit Jalil buying bus tickets.
(and oh, I didn't know that Pudu Bus Terminal is temporary closed? or sth like tat?)
in the bus.
5 hours journey!
oh my.......................
we were our own best companions..and not to forget playing lame games in the phone too.
owh, I think I'm kinda lovin' the Iphone too? :P
but but..I still want a BlackBerry! hehehehehehehe
finally reached Singapore Custom!
HERE I AM SINGAPORE! :D
finding our way to our few-days-home. hehehe
it's actually her cousin's place..so yeah, free accomodation! :)
went makan at Parkway Parade, which was near the place we were staying.
this Japanese Restaurant is found in Pavilion too.
not sure if they have other branches elsewhere..you could try it out la..
tired after a loooooong journey, yet smiling for the camera! :P
check out my pimple XD
i was bored, so just excuse me :P
DAY 2
our on-the-go Breakfast!
waiting for the Bus to arrive.
pink pink bus :P
this is similar to our Touch n Go Card.
luckily we have this, it speeds up our time from buying/paying for tickets/fares.
and of course, psst..this means free transportation too! wohooooooooooo :D
a small Country, with so many LRT/MRT lines.
but it's really so convenient to get to places by using their public transport. :)
my best travelling partner. :D
here we are at Vivo City.
Took a train to Sentosa, at $3: you could freely go from here to there around Sentosa.
our 1st destination: Singapore's Universal Studios! :D
$66 for the entry tickets.
we were given $10 for Food & $5 to buy their stuffs there. :)
let's get it started! *hops like a happy kid*
Madagascar! :D
big big Gloria Hippo's tummy!
went for the merry-go-round ride.
Penguin feeding Sushi to Alex the Lion!
so cutieeeeeeeee! :P
the Enchanted "Airways".

the Castle! :D
Shrek 4D!
we were chillin' in there while waiting for our turn.
yes, the weather was killin' us!
4D glasses.
green green Shrek. :)
watched the 4D in this big theatre.
it was really gooooooood!
effects was cun! *thumbs up*
as I remember, it's better than the one at Japan..but oh well..that was like in year 2004?
perhaps its better now too? ;)
Ferris Wheel.
it was meant for kids i suppose? as it was real small inside..
but yet, we still went for a ride! :P

me ♥ Donkey! :D
Jurassic Park. *rawwwwwwr*

i ran all the way to the middle (avoiding the water fountain), just to take this pic. XD
do you feel Jurassic Park? LOL
we found a dinosaur's footprint! :O
got hungry and so we choose the nearest, Friar's Restaurant to makan.
we utilised the Makan Kupon that was given to us. :)
they serve kebab-like food.
there are many other choices of Restaurants too. :)
the Potato Wedges?
you could spice up your "Fries".
cheeseeeeeeee *droooooooooooooooools*
beef & chicken.
makan~~~
the portion was really big.
we both ate half only..dumb us should have ordered one set and save another Food Coupon to enjoy other food later! *hits head*

soooooooo CUTE!
can I bring 'em home? *watery eyes*
welcome to far far away land! :D
Canopy Flyer.
quite shiok~
but make sure you're facing the front, otherwise it feels kinda pening. XD
and surprisingly, lil kids were able to play this too.
reached at this Egyptian area.
this was a candid shot.
she really got scared by that fella XD
do you feel like you've been to Egypt too? :P
the roller coaster ride!
looks soooooooooooooooo exciting!
but........unfortunately its closed due to some problems? :(
this is like the "Turning Cups" hehe
left: she got really dizzy. XD
right: i had to camwhore myself as she couldn't take pics for me. LOL
the Sci-Fi area.
now do you feel Rome-ish? XD
♥ it in there! :D
everyone was taking pics there.
and how could we missed out? :P
the hat i was wearing was real big, it kept falling..and I had to balance it on my head? XD
lights. camera. action. by Steven Spielberg.
we were showed on how those fire/thunder storm effect was made.
another show in the Theater.
it was a Musical kinda thingy.
Penguins! :D
took pics with other Madagascar characters too! (lazy wanna upload, check it out in FB :))
KungFu Panda.
which Oscar do you own? :P
irresistible colourful candies.
lollipop *pop*
that was all in the Universal Studios.
was only disappointed that the roller coaster was closed! :(
overall, it was FUN in there! :D
met Hershey's out there :P
headed to Casino.
went in for a few seconds, and out we go.
this is at the top of Vivo City.
it was a nice place to just hang around.
windy and quiet.
you could enjoy the nice view + picnic + online + pak tor + wadever la..lol
love it there. :)
I like the Curry Mee.
although it was kinda pekat, but I ♥ it! ;)
a tiring day, and so I had a goooood sleep that night.
DAY 3
Breakfast at McD.
"M" butter. cute. :P
took a Bus to Ion Orchard.
that was all in the Universal Studios.
was only disappointed that the roller coaster was closed! :(
overall, it was FUN in there! :D
met Hershey's out there :P
headed to Casino.
went in for a few seconds, and out we go.
the SINGA-pura.
sunset very cantik.
it was a nice place to just hang around.
windy and quiet.
you could enjoy the nice view + picnic + online + pak tor + wadever la..lol
love it there. :)
waiting for Bus to get back home.
our Dinner at the Hawkers' near our place.
although it was kinda pekat, but I ♥ it! ;)
a tiring day, and so I had a goooood sleep that night.
DAY 3
Breakfast at McD.
"M" butter. cute. :P
little Brandon ♥ the PanCake.
and btw, he is a Ketchup freak.
anything he eats, I WANT KETCHUP!
okok..I know I'm a little like that too :P
basically all branded stuffs there.
the lower level you go, the cheaper the stuffs are. LOL
this shop sells HANDPHONES.
VERY EXPENSIVE ONES I mean.
the diamonds perhaps? XD
had Lunch at Swenson's.
Ice-cream buffet!
how come they don't offer it in Msia? :(
oh wait, or just that I didn't notice? LOL
but it was cheap I shall say. not only Ice-Creams, but also variety of Cakes, Waffles, and Fondue too!!! ♥
Curry Soft Shell Crab Spaghetti.
BBQ Chicken.
Creamy Mushroom.
happy with his Cheese Baked Rice with Fish.
oh, did I mention that he MUST have RICE.
yes, MUST.
Swenson's there is offering buy ONE free ONE!
yes, order a dish and get another one for FREE!!!
and we don't have such a thing in Msia right? -.-"
free dessert, cause we had Coupon. :D
raining heavily and so we had to take Cab to.......
another casino at Marina Bay.
this one is veeeeeeeery big compared to the one at Sentosa.
and every Singaporean who want to get in had to pay $100.
for Foreigners its FREE of course.
yes, that $$ sign. hahahaha
saw this at the Food Court. XD
apparently that THREE blocks represents "Fook" "Luk" Sau"?
and it has a veeeeery beautiful Sky Park on top!not that I've went up there, everything was pretty much under construction tho.
spotted this in the bus. hehe
stopped by Bugis Street.
cheap cheap.
me likeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ♥
so Sg Wang feeel! :D
tired, yet satisfied. :D
had Steamboat for Dinner.
went for a Walk at night.
by the Beach.
they have Skate-Thru there!
had some Exercise before headed back to sleep. LOL
DAY 4
a great start for our last day!
taking MRT to...
CHINATOWN aka "cow car water"(translate into canto)
left: curry mee + fishcake
right: kaya butter toast + tea
food is super cheap there.
$1 for the toast/tea/2 half boiled eggs.
where could you find it in KL? i doubt there's still any RM1 food?
was really hot there!
HOT HOT HOT!
I kept looking for the Ice-Cream Uncle, and finally I saw him at the corner! :D
it was just so perfect! :D
check out the amount of perfumes! *faints*
went walking around Chinatown..
and she got herself a Bottle, exactly like mine!
just in purple..copy meowwwww~ :P
some pictures taken while I'm in the bus:
she is the proud owner of the $1 fan she bought at Chinatown. LOL

headed back to our staying area.
shop awhile and oh, the bags/purses sold at Charles & Keith in Singapore is cheaper than Msia!
I would say much cheaper? :D
*droooooooooools*
I know you want it too! hehehe
heading back.
finding for the house key.
got a little panic as she thought it was lost! haha
he just came back from Kindergarden.
and showed me what he learned today.
such a cutie! :D
Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee as Dinner.
yuummmmmmmmmmmmmmy :P
at Golden Mile waiting for Bus to arrive.
it came late due to traffic jam.
yes, the next day, 1st may was a public holiday.
wrong timing to go back again? *sigh*
the picture says it all. *double sigh*
anyhow, SHARON had fun in SINGAPORE!
wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D
definitely a place that I will visit again someday. I hope :)








































































































































0 comments:
Post a Comment