went out today with Wern Hwei & Fan Lui to watch movie + to kinda discuss our UK trip and all those stuffs.

IP Man 2.
I.P. Man, hahahahaha.. I.P! XD

After that, we went to Old Town at 3rd Mile.

*tested our Geography XD ..checked out the UK & Europe Map*

not long, something went wrong with the Wi-Fi connection.
and so we went over to Pappa Rich.

not many people were there as compared to Old Town.
I suppose still many prefer Old Town?

*discussing stuffs to bring over..bla bla bla*

playing around with the WebCam later on. :P

figuring out the WebCam settings.........


yes, my hands are weird..and even my legs could "lipat" too! XD


♥ ♥ ♥

and conclusion nothing much came from the discussions..ok, maybe a little :P
and oh, MAICSA exams are killing us! soooooo lazy wanna start studying!
I've regretted taking it now. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment